Steel Sunil is the 4th episode of Season 3
Fed up with being pushed around and ignored, Sunil takes a class on assertiveness taught by Iron Will. However, instead of just becoming more assertive, he becomes bossy, pushy and mean, threatening to end his friendship with Minka and Zoe.
Characters shown in this episode Edit
- The episode is similar to Putting Your Hoof Down.
- Pinkie Pie: Who's next please? And what can I get for you today?
- Sunil: What do you think you're doing?! Didn't you see me?
- Teenage girl: Uh, I guess maybe.
- Sunil: 'Maybe'? "Maybes are for babies!" [growling] Now go to the back of the line where you belong!
[Hub characters gasp]
[VCR rewind sound]
[Sunil goes up to the cash register and the scared Pinkie Pie gives him a triple chocolate fudge and vanilla ice cream sundae with whipped cream and some cherries on top]
- Minka:Heyy! Look at you!
- Zoe: Oh, your attitude is so feisty, it's fabulous.
- Minka: Looks like that monster's workshop really paid off!
- Sunil: Well actually (eats his sundae and speaks with his mouth full) Iron Will's not a monster. He's a minotaur, and a true inspiration. His techniques really work.
- Zoe: Well, they've certainly made a difference in the way you carry yourself. You truly are a whole new you, Sunil.
- Sunil: Yes I am. And new Sunil feels pretty stoked about new Sunil.
- Sunil: Well, old Pinkie Pie feels really proud of new Sunil. Proud as pink punch. Want some? [giggles]
- Sunil: "You laugh at me, I wrath at you!"
- Sunil: Bye, girls. What a day. Taxi! Oh no you don't. "Cut in line, I'll take what's mine!"
- Man: Aieeeeee! Ow...
- Sunil: Nobody pushes new Sunil around! [screams] Nobody!
- Minka: Old Minka is not so sure new Sunil is such a good idea after all.
- Zoe: Old Zoe agrees.